Saturday, November 16, 2013

Changing my old blog.com to this one...

Welcome old and new readers...

I am forced to change my old blog site to this new one because i have had alot of negative experiences with blog.com.

It has alot of issues and you can never get any support from them...

Some issues are page is down (often) and login issues...

Enough is enough...

Hope this new provider will give us a much better experiences...


Please have patients till i get ALL the posts from the older site to this new one...

It may take a little time because i might end up re-posting every single pictures..


Hope me the best and please feel free to drop me a mail if u got an eye on some cool stuffs u would like to know about or purchase it...

I will try my best to fulfill your reply...

Stay frosty...